Strawberry Honey Ricotta Toast
Be fancy for breakfast without even trying.
Making breakfast can be more than pouring milk and opening a box. In a few short steps, you can have a breakfast worthy of teatime at the Drake without having to take off your pajamas. Great for brunch with friends or just a decadent moment to yourself, this honey ricotta toast will fool your taste buds into thinking you have triple the amount in your bank account.
Prep Time: 3 minutes
Cook Time: 2 minutes
Total Time 5 minutes
1 piece of your favorite bread
6 strawberries, sliced
A drizzle of honey
1. Toast bread to your liking.
2. Slice strawberries thinly while the bread toasts.
3. Allow toast to cool slightly.
4. Spread ricotta generously on toast.
5. Top with strawberries and drizzle with honey.